N O T I F I C A T I O N.
Balochistan Provincial Assembly Secretariat
No.PAB/Legis: II (11)/2009 In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (a) of Article 109 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973, I Nawab Zulfiqar Ali Magsi, Governor Balochistan, has been pleased to summon the Provincial Assembly of Balochistan to meet in the Provincial Assembly Hall, Shara-e-Zarghoon, Quetta, on Friday the 20th March, 2009 at 11:00 A.M.
(Muhammad Khan Mengal)
Secretary Balochistan Provincial Assembly
The Controller, For immediate publication in today’s
Government Printing, Gazette date and supply ten copies
Press, Quetta. thereof to this Secretariat.
No. EVEN DATED EVEN.
A copy is forwarded for information to the:-
1. All Members of the Provincial Assembly of Balochistan.
2. Chief, Secretary, Government of Balochistan, Quetta.
3. A.C.S. (DEV) Government of Balochistan, P&D, Department, Quetta.
4. All Administrative Secretaries to the Govt: of Balochistan, Quetta.
5. Member, I II & III, Board of Revenue Balochistan, Quetta.
6. Principal Secretary to Governor Balochistan, Quetta.
7. Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Balochistan, Quetta.
8. All District Coordination Officers in Balochistan.
9. Advocate General, Balochistan, Quetta.
10. Provincial Police Officer, Balochistan, Quetta.
11. Capital City Police Officer, Quetta.
12. Director, Public Relation Balochistan, Quetta. (for favour of giving wide publicity through press, Radio & T.V.)
13. News Editor, Radio Pakistan, Quetta.
14. News Editor, P.T.V. Quetta.
15. Chief Bureau, A.P.P. Quetta.
16. Chief Bureau, P.P.I., Quetta.
17. News Editor, GEO, T.V.
18. Secretary to Speaker, for information of Hon’ble Speaker.
19. PS to Deputy Speaker, for information of Deputy Speaker.
20. PITRC (Parliamentary Information Technology Resource Center) Room No. 5 Balochistan Provincial Assembly, Quetta.
(Muhammad Azam Davi)
Joint Secretary Legis: