N O T I F I C A T I O N.
BALOCHISTAN PROVINCIAL ASSEMBLY SECRETARIAT
Dated Quetta the 17th September, 2009.
No. PAB/Legis: II (13)/2009. in exercise of the powers conferred upon him under clause (a) of Article 109 of the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973, the Governor Balochistan, has been pleased to summon the Provincial Assembly of Balochistan to meet in the Provincial Assembly Hall, Shara-e-Zarghoon, Quetta, on Saturday the 10th October, 2009 at 11:00 a.m
(Muhammad Khan Mengal)
Balochistan Provincial Assembly
The Controller, For immediate publication in today’s
Government Printing Gazette date and supply ten copies
Press. Quetta. thereof to this Secretariat.
No. EVEN DATED EVEN.
A copy is forwarded for information to the:-
1. All Members of the Provincial Assembly of Balochistan.
2. Chief, Secretary, Government of Balochistan, Quetta.
3. A.C.S.(DEV)Government of Balochistan, P&D, Department, Quetta.
4. All Administrative Secretaries to the Govt: of Balochistan, Quetta.
5. Member, I II & III, Board of Revenue Balochistan, Quetta.
6. Principal Secretary to Governor Balochistan, Quetta.
7. Principal Secretary to Chief Minister Balochistan, Quetta.
8. Provincial Police Officer, Balochistan, Quetta.
9. Capital City Police Officer, Quetta.
10. Advocate General, Balochistan, Quetta.
11. Director, Public Relations Balochistan, Quetta.(for favour of giving wide
publicity through press, Radio & T.V.)
12. News Editor, Radio Pakistan, Quetta.
13. News Editor, P.T.V. Quetta.
14. Chief Bureau, A.P.P. Quetta.
15. Chief Bureau, P.P.I, Quetta.
16. News Editor, GEO, T.V.
17. Secretary to Speaker, for information of Hon’ble Speaker.
18. PS to Deputy Speaker, for information of Deputy Speaker.