No. PAB/PAC-01/2019/2990, Dated: 8th February, 2021
In continuation of this secretariat’s Notice of even number dated 30th December, 2020 it is hereby informed that the meetings of the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) scheduled from 18-22 January, 2021 in the Committee Room of Balochistan Provincial Assembly to discuss the following agenda, have been rescheduled and now will be held on 01st to 05th March 2021:-
|#||Day & Date||Time||Departments/Agenda|
|1.||Monday 1st March 2021.||02:00 pm||
|2.||Tuesday 2nd March 2021.||02:00 pm||
|3.||Wednesday 3rd March 2021.||02:00 pm||
|4.||Thursday 4th March 2021.||02:00 pm||
|5.||Friday 5th March 2021.||02:00 pm||
- Departments are required to be represented by its Secretaries/Principal Accounting Officers (PAOs) and all concerned.
- Thirty five (35) hard copies and soft copy of Departments’ reply/working paper properly binded and duly signed by the PAOs shall be forwarded/provided to this Secretariat not later than February 18th , 2021 for perusal/advance study of the Chairman/Members of PAC. This Secretariat will not receive the required working papers after aforesaid deadline.
- Copy of working papers may also be directly provided to ACS (Dev) P&D Department, AG, Balochistan, DG Audit Balochistan, Secretary Finance and Secretary Law & Parliamentary Affairs Departments Government of Balochistan.
- Working Papers shall be sent in para-wise sequence and as per the prescribed format enclosed herewith. This Secretariat will not entertain the required working papers unless prepared as per the format.
- Hon’ble Members and all concerned officers are requested to kindly make it convenient to attend the meetings on due date, time and venue.
Deputy Secretary (PAC).