N O T I F I C A T I O N.
BALOCHISTAN PROVINCIAL ASSEMBLY SECRETARIAT
Dated Quetta the 12th May, 2008.
No. PAB/Legis :II(4)/2008. In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (a) of Article 109 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan , 1973, I Nawab Zulfiqar Ali Magsi, hereby summon the Provincial Assembly of Balochistan to meet in the Provincial Assembly Hall, Shara-e-Zarghoon, Quetta, on Friday the 16th May, 2008 at 10:00 A.M.
MOHAMMAD KHAN MENGAL
Balochistan Provincial Assembly
The Controller, For immediate publication in today’s
Government Printing, Gazette date and supply ten copies
Press, Quetta. Thereof to this Secretariat.
No. EVEN DATED EVEN.
A copy is forwarded for information to the:-
1. All Members of the Provincial Assembly of Balochistan.
2. Chief, Secretary, Government of Balochistan, Quetta.
3. Secretary national Assembly of Pakistan Islamabad.
4. Secretary Senate of Pakistan Islamabad.
5. A.C.S. (DEV) Government of Balochistan, P&D, Department, Quetta.
6. Secretary Provincial Assembly, Punjab, Sindh, N.W.F.P and Azad Jamu & Kashmir.
7. All Administrative Secretaries to the Govt: of Balochistan, Quetta.
8. Member, I, II & III, Boar of Revenue Balochistan, Quetta.
9. Principal Secretary to Governor Balochistan, Quetta.
10. Principal Secretary to Chief Minister Balochistan, Quetta. All district Coordination Officers in Balochistan, ______________
11. Advocate General, Balochistan, Quetta.
12. Director, Public Relations Balochistan, Quetta. (For favour of giving wide publicity through press, Radio & T.V.)
13. News Editor, Radio Pakistan, Quetta.
14. News Editor, P.T.V. Quetta.
15. Chief Bureau, A.P.P. Quetta.
16. Chief Bureau, P.P.I, Quetta.
17. News Editor, GEO, Quetta.
18. Secretary to Speaker, for information of Hon’ble Speaker.
19. PS to Deputy Speaker, for information of Hon’ble Speaker.
20. PS to Secretary Assembly.
(MUHAMMAD AZAM DAWI)