N O T I F I C A T I O N.
BALOCHISTAN PROVINCIAL ASSEMBLY SECRETARIAT
Dated Quetta the 3rd September, 2008.
No.PAB/Legis :II(7)/2008. Pursuant to Election Commission of Pakistan Notification No. F.4 (1)/2008-cord dated 23rd August, 2008 read with Rule 9 (b) of the Presidential Election Rules, 1988, the Speaker, Muhammad Aslam Bhootani, hereby summons the Provincial Assembly of Balochistan to meet in the Provincial Assembly Building /Hall, Shara-e-Zarghoon Quetta on Saturday the 6th September, 2008, at 9:00 A.M to declare the House as Polling Station for the purpose of taking Poll for the office of the President of Pakistan on the same day from 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
The Controller, For immediate publication in today’s
Government Printing, Gazette date and supply ten copies
Press, Quetta. thereof to this Secretariat.
No. EVEN DATED EVEN.
A copy is forwarded for information to the:-
1. All Members of the Provincial Assembly of Balochistan.
2. Election Commission of Pakistan, Islamabad.
3. Provincial Election Commissioner Balochistan, Quetta.
4. Chief, Secretary, Government of Balochistan, Quetta.
5. A.C.S.(DEV)Government of Balochistan, P&D, Department, Quetta.
6. All Administrative Secretaries to the Govt: of Balochistan, Quetta.
7. Member, I II & III, Board of Revenue Balochistan, Quetta.
8. Register High Court Balochistan, Quetta.
9. Principal Secretary to Governor Balochistan, Quetta.
10. Principal Secretary to Chief Minister Balochistan, Quetta.
11. Provincial Police Officer, Balochistan, Quetta.
12. Capital City Police Officer, Quetta.
All District Coordination Officers in Balochistan, ____________
13. Advocate General, Balochistan, Quetta.
14. The Secretary National Assembly of Pakistan, Islamabad.
15. The Secretary Senate of Pakistan, Islamabad.
16. The Secretary Provincial Assemblies of the Punjab/NWFP/Sindh, Lahore/Peshawar/Karachi and Legislative Assembly of Azad Jammu & Kashmir Muzaffarabad.
17. The Accountant General Balochistan, Quetta.
18. Director, Public Relations Balochistan, Quetta.(for favour of giving wide
publicity through press, Radio & T.V.)
19. News Editor, Radio Pakistan, Quetta.
20. News Editor, P.T.V. Quetta.
21. Chief Bureau, A.P.P. Quetta.
22. Chief Bureau, P.P.I, Quetta.
23. News Editor, GEO, T.V.
24. Secretary to Speaker, for information of Hon’ble Speaker.
25. PS to Deputy Speaker, for information of Deputy Speaker.