N O T I F I C A T I O N.
Balochistan Provincial Assembly Secretariat
No.PAB/Legis: I (7)/2008. Consequent upon appointment of Mr. Muhammad Aslam Bhootani, Speaker Provincial Assembly Balochistan, as acting Governor of the Province of Balochistan and in pursuance of Article 53 (3) read with Article 127 of the Contitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Syed Matiullah Agha, Deputy Speaker, of the Provincial Assembly of Balochistan, shall act as Speaker, Provincial Assembly of Balochistan with immediate effect.
(Muhammad Khan Mengal)
Secretary Balochistan Provincial Assembly
A copy is forwarded to the Controller, Government Printing Press Balochistan Quetta for favour of publication in an extra-ordinary issue of the Balochistan gazette bearing the date 10th October, 2008. Ten copies of the gazette may kindly be supplied to this Secretariat.
A copy is forwarded for information to the:-
1. All Members of the Provincial Assembly of Balochistan.
2. Chief, Secretary, Government of Balochistan, Quetta.
3. A.C.S. (DEV) Government of Balochistan, P&D, Department, Quetta.
4. All Administrative Secretaries to the Govt: of Balochistan, Quetta.
5. Member, I II & III, Board of Revenue Balochistan, Quetta.
6. Principal Secretary to Governor Balochistan, Quetta.
7. Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Balochistan, Quetta.
8. All District Coordination Officers in Balochistan.
9. Advocate General, Balochistan, Quetta.
10. Provincial Police Officer, Balochistan, Quetta.
11. Capital City Police Officer, Quetta.
12. Director, Public Relation Balochistan, Quetta. (for favour of giving wide publicity through press, Radio & T.V.)
13. News Editor, Radio Pakistan, Quetta.
14. News Editor, P.T.V. Quetta.
15. Chief Bureau, A.P.P. Quetta.
16. Chief Bureau, P.P.I., Quetta.
17. News Editor, GEO, T.V.
18. Secretary to Speaker, for information of Hon’ble Speaker.
19. PS to Deputy Speaker, for information of Deputy Speaker.
20. PITRC (Parliamentary Information Technology Resource Center) Room No. 5 Balochistan Provincial Assembly, Quetta.
21. All District Coordination Officers
(Muhammad Azam Davi)
Joint Secretary Legis