In Continuation of this Secretariat’s Notice of even number dated 4th February 2020, it is hereby informed that the meetings of the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) scheduled for March 02-06, 2020 in the Committee Room of Balochistan Provincial Assembly to discuss the following agenda have been rescheduled and will now be held on March 16-20 2020 at 02:00 pm:-
|#||Day & Date.||Time.||Department/Agenda.|
|1.||Monday March 16, 2020.||02:00 pm||1. Accountant General Balochistan, Quetta. |
2. Secretary, GoB, Finance Department. Examination/Compliance of Audit Paras # 1.1.1 to 1.1.18 AR-2017-18 (Public financial Management issues observed in Certification Audit of Accountant General Balochistan, Quetta).
|2.||Tuesday March 17, 2020.||02:00 pm||Communication and Works (C&W) Department. |
1. Examination/Compliance of Audit Paras # 2.2.1 to 2.2.20 AR-2017-18.
2. Compliance of Audit Report 2016-17 (10 No. of Audit Paras # 2.2.1, 2.2.4, 2.2.6 to 2.2.11, 2.2.14 & 2.2.15) discussed in meeting held on 21st October, 2019.
|3.||Wednesday March 18, 2020.||02:00 pm||Board of Revenue Department. |
1. Examination of Appropriation Account for F.Y-2017-18.
2. Examination of Audit Paras # 3.2.1 to 3.2.32 AR-2018-19.
3. Compliance of AR-2017-18 (03 No. of Audit Paras # 3.2.1, 3.2.6 & 3.2.13) discussed in meeting held on 10th December, 2019.
|4.||Thursday March 19, 2020.||02:00 pm||Health Department. |
1. Examination of Appropriation Account for F.Y 2017-18.
2. Examination of Audit Paras # 4.2.1 to 4.2.21 AR-2018-19.
3. Compliance of AR-2017-18 (09 No. of Audit Paras # 4.2.1, 4.2.3, 2.2.4, 2.2.6 to 2.2.11) discussed in meeting held on 12th December, 2019.
4. Compliance of Audit Report 2016-17 (02 No. of Audit Paras # 5.2.9, 2.2.11) discussed in meeting held on 12th December, 2019.
|5.||Friday March 20, 2020.||02:00 pm||Services & General Administration Department (S&GAD). |
1. Examination/Compliance of Appropriation Account for F.Y 2016-17.
2. Examination of Appropriation Account for F.Y 2017-18.
3. Examination of Audit Paras # 5.2.1 to 5.2.4 AR-2018-19. 4. Compliance of AR-2017-18 (09 No. of Audit Paras # 5.2.1, 5.2.8, 5.2.10, to 5.2.14, 5.2 16 & 5.2.18) discussed in meeting held on 11th December, 2019.
5. Compliance of Audit Report 2016-17 (02 No. of Audit Paras # 14.2.2 & 14.2.3) discussed in meeting held on 11th December, 2019.
- Departments are required to be represented by its Secretaries/Principal Accounting Officers (PAOs) and all concerned.
- Thirty-five (35) hard copies and soft copy of Departments’ reply/working paper properly binded and duly signed by the PAOs shall be forwarded/provided to this Secretariat not later than March 06, 2020 for perusal/advance study of the Chairman/Members of PAC. This Secretariat will not receive the required working papers after aforesaid deadline. Copy of working papers may also be directly provided to ACS (Dev) P&D Department, AG, Balochistan, DG Audit, Secretary, Finance and Secretary, Law & Parliamentary Affairs Departments.
- Working Papers shall be sent in para-wise sequence and as per the prescribed format enclosed herewith. This Secretariat will not entertain the required working papers unless prepared as per the format.
- Hon’ble Members and all concerned officers are requested to kindly make it convenient to attend the meetings on due date, time and venue.
(TAHIR SHAH KAKAR)
Special Secretary (Committees).
|1.||Mr. Akhtar Hussain Langau, The Chairman.||2.||Sardar Yar Muhammad Rind, Member.|
|3.||Malik Naseer Ahmed Shahwani, Member.||4.||Mir. Asadullah Baloch, Member.|
|5.||Mr. Abdul Khaliq Hazara, Member.||6.||Mr. Nasrullah Zayray, Member.|
|7.||Eng. Zmarak Khan Achakzai, Member.||8.||Mr. Zahoor Ahmed Buledi, Member.|
|9.||Syed Muhammad Fazal Agha, Member.||10.||Mr. Sanaullah Baloch, Member.|
|11.||Mr. Zabid Ali Reki, Member.|