N O T I F I C A T I O N.
BALOCHISTAN PROVINCIAL ASSEMBLY SECRETARIAT
Dated Quetta the 8th April, 2008
No. PAB/ Legis:I (7)/ 2008. Mr. Muhammad Aslam Bhootani, member, Provincial Assembly of Balochistan, on being elected as un-opposed Speaker of the provincial Assembly of Balochistan, under Article 108 of the constitution and after having made oath as required by clause (2) of Article 53 read with Article 127 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973, has assumed the charge of the office of the speaker, Balochistan Provincial Assembly in the forenoon of 8th April, 2008.
MUHAMMAD KHAN MENGAL
Provincial Assembly of Balochistan.
No. PAB/ Legis:I (07)/ 2008. Dated, Quetta, the 8th April, 2008.
The Controller, For immediate publication in todays
Government Printing Gazette date and Supply ten Copies
Press, Quetta. There of to this Secretariat.
No. EVEN & DATED EVEN.
A Copy is forwarded for information to the:-
1. All Members of the Provincial Assembly of Balochistan.
2. Chief, Secretary, Government of Balochistan, Quetta.
3. Secretary national Assembly of Pakistan Islamabad.
4. Secretary Senate of Pakistan Islamabad.
5. A.C.S. (DEV) Government of Balochistan, P&D, Department, Quetta.
6. Secretary Provincial Assembly, Punjab, Sindh, N.W.F.P and Azad Jamu & Kashmir.
7. All Administrative Secretaries to the Govt: of Balochistan, Quetta.
8. Member, I, II & III, Boar of Revenue Balochistan, Quetta.
9. Principal Secretary to Governor Balochistan, Quetta.
10. Principal Secretary to Chief Minister Balochistan, Quetta. All district Coordination Officers in Balochistan, ______________
11. Advocate General, Balochistan, Quetta.
12. Director, Public Relations Balochistan, Quetta. (For favour of giving wide publicity through press, Radio & T.V.)
13. News Editor, Radio Pakistan, Quetta.
14. News Editor, P.T.V. Quetta.
15. Chief Bureau, A.P.P. Quetta.
16. Chief Bureau, P.P.I, Quetta.
17. News Editor, GEO, Quetta.
18. Secretary to Speaker, for information of Hon’ble Speaker.
19. PS to Deputy Speaker, for information of Hon’ble Speaker.
20. PS to Secretary Assembly.
(MUHAMMAD AZAM DAWI)
Joint Secretary (Legis:)
Balochistan Provincial Assembly.