N O T I F I C A T I O N.
BALOCHISTAN PROVINCIAL ASSEMBLY SECRETARIAT
Dated Quetta, the 29th Aug: 2008.
No.PAB/Legis :II (7/2008. The following order issued by the Speaker Balochistan Provincial Assembly is hereby published for information:-
WHEREAS Twenty one Members of the Provincial Assembly of Balochistan have presented a requisition, duly signed by them, for the summoning of the Provincial Assembly:-
NOW, THEREFORE, In exercise of the powers conferred on me by clause (3) of Article 54 read with Article 127 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, I, Mr. Muhammad Aslam Bhootani Speaker, Provincial Assembly of Balochistan, hereby summon the Provincial Assembly to meet in the Provincial Assembly Hall, Shara-e- Zarghoon, Quetta , on Saturday 30th day of August,2008, at 05:00 P.M.
he Controller, For immediate publication in today’s
Government Printing Gazette date and supply ten copies
Press. Quetta. thereof to this Secretariat.
No. EVEN DATED EVEN.
A copy is forwarded for information to the:-
1. All Members of the Provincial Assembly of Balochistan.
2. Chief, Secretary, Government of Balochistan, Quetta.
3. A.C.S.(DEV)Government of Balochistan, P&D, Department, Quetta.
4. All Administrative Secretaries to the Govt: of Balochistan, Quetta.
5. Member, I II & III, Board of Revenue Balochistan, Quetta.
6. Principal Secretary to Governor Balochistan, Quetta.
7. Principal Secretary to Chief Minister Balochistan, Quetta.
8. Provincial Police Officer, Balochistan, Quetta.
9. Capital City Police Officer, Quetta.
10. Advocate General, Balochistan, Quetta.
11. The Secretary, National Assembly of Pakistan, Islamabad.
12. The Secretary Senate of Pakistan, Islamabad.
13. The Secretary Provincial Assemblies of the Punjab/NWFP/Sindh, Lahore/Peshawar/Karachi and Legislative Assembly of Azad Jammu & Kashmir Muzaffarabad.
14. The Accountant General Balochistan, Quetta.
15. Director, Public Relations Balochistan, Quetta.(for favour of giving wide
publicity through press, Radio & T.V.)
16. News Editor, Radio Pakistan, Quetta.
17. News Editor, P.T.V. Quetta.
18. Chief Bureau, A.P.P. Quetta.
19. Secretary to Speaker, for information of Hon’ble Speaker.
20. PS to Deputy Speaker, for information of Deputy Speaker.